75v - 440v Single Phase Surge Arrester , 20kA Class 2 Voltage Surge Arrester
|Place of Origin:
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:
||Negotiable if good quantity
||By standard export box/carton
||Around 7 working days upon receipt of payment
||100% TT / LC / Western Union / MoneyGram / WeChat Transfer / Alipay / Wanda Money Transfer / Cash ahead
Detailed Product Description
||0.15kV ~ 4.4kV
lightning current arrester,
network surge arrester
75v - 440v single phase Type 2 surge arrester - 20kA class 2 surge arrester
- Technical Data S1 of TS-385M20RM/2 & TS-275M20RM/2 class 2 surge arrester
|Rated voltage (max. continuous voltage)
|Nominal discharge current (8/20)
|Max. discharge current (8/20)
|Voltage protection level
||≤ 1,800 V
||≤ 1,500 V
|Voltage protection level 5kA
||≤ 1,350 V
||≤ 1,200 V
Technical Data S2
- Pluggable Type 2 Surge Arrester 2+0 mode for TN system ( Class 2 surge arrester 1+1 for TN / TT system)
- High discharge capacity & Low residual voltage makes quick response & fine protection
- Multifunctional connection for conductor and busbars
- Window on each modular will display red when fault occurs,remote alarm terminal at the same time
- This class 2 surge arrester is usually installed in distribution-box or feeder bus of UPS,protecting devices or equipment downstream. Fuse must be installed at the upstream of the surge arrester or the lightning arrester to make sure that protected system has double protection. The value of the fuse used in a surge arrester system should be matched to:
- The value of FUSE should not be larger than the max.withstand capacity of the Surge Arester's backup fuse value.
- Under the status of the max. current in the power supply & close loop circuit available current, the fuse should be able to disconnect when overloaded or short-circuited.
- Take 1 & 2 into consideration, the fuse should be as large as possible to allow the maximum surge discharge of surge arrester.
PDF Catalog Download - TS-275M30-20-10RM T2 SPD.pd...
PDF Catalog Download - TS-385M30-20-10RM T2 SPD.pd...
Tag: Type 2 surge arrester, class 2 surge arrester